It just seemed this piece (tiny demons), needed additional creatures, of the friendly kind…
so I added a couple of frogs (friends) , who would be “simple observers”. lol.
I am adding words….this fabric was flipped to the underside because I liked
the design from that perspective better.
After looking at the tiny demons quilt piece I wondered why did I pick
a muslin background??? I could have chosen something a little more colorful…
so, I decided I would frame the main piece with colorful fabrics.
This quilt piece is much larger than it looks: 15″ x 14″ !
I hope to get a better picture of it. I like the way it looks much better “in person”
than in the photographs I have taken so far.
My sweet Sarah has been patiently waiting for her…um…Christmas…shhh…purse.
You see, I had this “brilliant” idea to stitch all around this fabric and it
is more like a messenger bag…so the piece is large. Well, it is definitely a
You can see how I decided to stitch around the design and to add to my
brilliant ideas ,I decided to bead and well, that is next….,
The good news is I did finish stitching around the whole piece of cloth
which took several hours.
Now, back to stitching….